Klemet Preus, a conservative LCMS pastor and theologian, has written an excellent book on the essence of Lutheran worship and its application to contemporary/blended worship practices. Preus’ book “The Fire and the Staff: Lutheran Theology in Practice” and many of his articles can be found on the Blended Worship Articles page of this website.
- check out Chris Driesbach music
- check out BranchesBand.com
- “Worship and Outreach” by President Mark Schroeder
- Why Blended Worship?
- “Worship Really Is ‘Purpose’ Driven” by Pastor Aaron Christie
- “Contemporary: what does this mean?” by Pastor Michael Schultz
- Lutheran Songwriters Conference
- more good CCM songs for Blended Worship
- check out Michael Schroeder’s latest CD
- check out siblingharmony.com
- a modern hymn from churchworksmedia.com (1)
- check out ChurchWorksMedia.com
- “Lutheran Hymnody: Orthodoxy in Song” by Pastor Chad Bird
- CW and CCM cousins: “Christ, the Life of All the Living” and “Endless Praises”
- Praise in the Psalms